What are Grommets? industrial rubber grommets
Grommets are useful in electronics applications when a wire or tube needs to pass through metal or another material that may cause damage. Most commonly, they protect cables from sharp corners and edges.
Sanda Rubber manufactures a wide assortment of high-quality rubber grommets to fit most industrial applications. We maintain an extensive inventory in various sizes and materials to meet your specific requirements. Many styles are available in more than one material or durometer hardness.
We also produce as well Mil-Spec rubber grommets for military applications, impact mount rubber grommets to protect parts from noise & vibration, and other specialized grommets. Using our custom made rubber grommet inserter devices, grommets can be forced into place.
Example applications include
1. Wire pass through grommets
2. Vibration Dampening / Mount Assemblies
3. Sealing rubber gromets
4. Finishing Components
5. Insulation rubber gromets
6. Spacer rubber grometsIn addition to electronics applications, our grommets can be used in a wide variety of industries including aerospace, healthcare, construction, transportation, and defense applications. We serve the OEM and replacement part markets, maintaining inventory for industrial distributors. We have earned a reputation for high-quality manufacturing..
|Material||NBR, SBR, HNBR, EPDM, FKM, MVQ, FMVQ, CR, NR, SILICONE, etc.
according to the customers' requirements
|Dimension||Standard sizes, also can be customized|
|Hardness||20-90±5 Shore A|
|Tolerance||According to ISO 3302:2014 (E)|
|A. From drawing, new tool design to mold support and samples.
B. Prototype mold, usually in 7 days;
C. Mass production mold, usually in 1~2 weeks.
|RoHs & REACH||RoHs & REACH directive compliant green products|
|Advantages||Professional sales-team and technology-team, molding center, high-tech testing machine and so on|
1. It is better to send us your drawing first, as most of our products are customized
2. Please inform the work environment and your other requirements( e.g. size, material, hardness, color, tolerance, etc)for quoting a right price.
3. A good price will be quoted after the confirmation of the details.
4. Before mass production, a sample checking is a must to ensure everything is going right as your standard.
Our Items Profile
Rubber Molded Parts/ Rubber Extruded Parts/Rubber cord/ Silicone seal stirps/ Foam Rubber Parts/ Rubber Bellow/ Rubber Grommet/ Rubber Gasket/ O-ring & Seals / Rubber Car Jack Pad/ Rubber Bearing & Bushing/ Mounting/ Rubber Parts with Adhesive / Rubber Bonded to Metal Parts / Silicone Products / Silicone Daily Supplies/ Baby Items / Keypad / Suction Cup/ Plastic Parts/ , etc..