Oil resistant nitrile rubber hose /NBR hose SD2011-2
•Excellent resistance to oils, solvents, and other non-aqueous solutions
•Long service life with outstanding aging qualities
• Tough, durable, easy to handle and maintain, suitable for most fluid delivery
• Excellent resistance to weather, UV, Ozone, chemicals and petro- leum products
• Excellent adhesion strength and low elongation by extruded-thru-the-weave processing
• Temperature range from -4°F to 208°F (-20°C to 120°C)
• Standard length 50’, 100’, 200’, up to 660’or customized length
• Available with customized color, marking, couplings
• UV-resistant, flexible, abrasion-resistant, weather-resistant, lightweight, anti-static, rugged, for slurry, ATEX, process water, for abrasive products, small bend radius, for wastewater, for bulk materials, for dry bulk materials, for sand, for abrasive fluids
Sanda custom pure rubber hose, Crude oil hose ，Fuel hose，Hydraulic hose ，high pressure hose， high pressure rubber hose and low pressure rubber hose, fabric hose and braided hose
Applications of Nitrile Rubber
NBR or the nitrile synthetic rubber is considered the workhorse of the rubber products of the automotive and other industrial units. By selecting an elastomer with the appropriate acrylonitrile content in balance with other properties, industrial nitrile rubber (NBR) is used in a wide variety of application areas requiring oil, fuel, and chemical resistance.
In the automotive area, NBR is used in water handling applications and in fuel and oil handling hose, seals and grommets. With a temperature range of –40 to +125 degree celcius, NBR materials can withstand all automotive applications. This form of synthetic rubber because of its resilience is the perfect material for disposable lab, cleaning, and examination gloves.
Hangzhou Sanda Rubber & Plastic Hardware Co., Ltd. established in 1998s. We devote ourselves to the research , production and sales on EPDM , CR,NR,PVC,NBR,TPE ,Silicone rubber and & plastic, and other products, which mainly focused on two basic functions sealing and shock absoption.and we can offer best solutions on shock absorption and sealing systems for each customer .
our main products mainly used on building doors and windows ,construction,bridge,boats ,equipment and machinery ,also vehicles etc.
Our main products are extruded rubber weather strips,PVC sealing strips,EPDM sealing strips ,Silicone sealing strips.NBR sealing strips,CR sealing strips,NR, TPE sealing strips. door edge guards,lip trims .edge trims,decorative trim,protective trim,decorative trims,oven door seal &gasket plastic extrusions,pvc plastic.welting,automotive rubber seal,boat seal , boat window seal, rubber mats,rubber mount,shock absorber,Natural rubber buffer.rubber bellows,dust boots,covers,rubber seals&Gasket,rubber grommets,rubber hose,silicone hose,NBR hose, boos plate type bridge bearings,pot type bridge bearings,bridge flexible equipment,Customized Rubber Parts ,etc.
Our products have been exported to many countries and regions,such as Canada,the Philipines,Poland,
the UAE,Russia,Thailand,Singapore,Korea,Ecuador,Brazil. USA, Austrialia,Spain,Italy, etc.
1. Experienced in doing business with customer around the world
2. SANDA sales team can supply Professional service with active attitude towards each question each requirement each issue.
3. OEM service available
4. 24 hours stand-by
5. Sample free ,but buyer need pay for freight cost
6. Big goods discount
1. Q. Can I get the samples?
A. Yes, small size sample is free, but buyer need pay for freight cost
2. Q. What is Minimum Order Quantity?
A. The MOQ is according to the type and size
3. Q. Can you manufacture based on my drawing or speficication?
A. Yes, customized drawing or specification is available, just send us your requirements.
If you have any interest in our products, please do not hesitate to contact me.
1.It is better to send us your drawing first, as most of our products are customized
2.Please inform the work environment and your other requirements( e.g. size, material, hardness, color, tolerance, etc)for quoting a right price.
3.A good price will be quoted after the confirmation of the details.
4.Before mass production, a sample checking is a must to ensure everything is going right as your standard.